Tuesday, August 18, 2026

PP799 Thinking Of You With Radiant Sunflowers

 



Still playing with the Radiant Sunflowers bundle, but today I wanted to use the new Rustic Check embossing folder for Claire's clean and simple thinking of fall challenge over at   thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
 I have a white base and ran the embossing folder through with another piece of white card stock. I stamped the flowers on a piece of white card stock from the Radiant Sunflowers set in Early Espresso ink and colored with my Stampin Blends in Daffodil Delight, Pecan Pie, Old Olive, Golden Glow and Berry Burst. I cut with the matching dies. I stamped the in the same color on white card stock from the same set the sentiment and hand snipped it aout. I finished it off with a linen thread bow and a some Charming Shimmer dots in Berry Burst. I love this embossing folder!

Thansk for stopping by and have a beautiful week!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment