I made a Z fold card with a Cajun Craze base and a piece of white card stock on the inside stamped with the sentiment from Radiant Sunflowers in Golden Glow ink and a butterfly in cajun ink. I added some Cajun Craze/gold dots. Foe the front panel, I added Cajun Craze ink to the top of the inside of my Rustic Check embossing folder and ran a Piece of white card stock through so it embossed and added the ink in cool places. I placed that on the front panel then popped my sunflowers stamped from the same set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Stampin Blends markers in Daffodil Delight, Golden Glow and Pebbled Path after cutting with the matching dies.
I think the embossing looks like a basket or a wall or cool designer paper!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Windy
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment