Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Butterfly Birthday


I can't believe it is the last day of April...where did the month go?  I am prepping for my May class and here is one of the cards the guest with be making.  I knew I wanted to use this DSP with the watercolor chevrons but did not know what to use for the image.  I then decided butterflies go with this design and I love butterflies!  The butterfly stamped on the white looked so plain so I stamped again and punched out to give a 3-d effect and sponged a little yellow on the wings, too.
Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Sassy Salutations, Papillon Potpourri
Paper: Watercolor Wonder DSP, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Gumball Green
Ink: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Square and Deco Label framelits dies, Elegant Butterfly and bitty butterfly punches, rhinestone, Daffodil Delight ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment