Friday, April 11, 2014

FMS131 Wonderful Wings


Finally a sketch challenge this week...I have been doing several color ones and I like the sketch given to me! I knew I wanted to do butterflies on the vertical panel and then I grabbed DSP that I have so much of.  One great things about this Sweet Sorbet DSP, it has several colors in it that work well together!
Enjoy your Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri and Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Sweet Sorbet DSP, Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Black StaZon, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit
Honeycomb emboss folder, Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punches, Bitty Banners framelits dies




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterflies are beautiful, and I love the mix of patterns you've used. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those layered butterflies are lovely, as are your colors. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete