Friday, April 4, 2014

FMS130 Happy Easter to You!





I was going to make an Easter card for my daughter to send in her goodies box.  She still has several more weeks at college before she can head home for a week's break before summer term. I will miss her at Easter!  She loves Turquoise and I looked at my color coach to find a coordinating color to add to the card.  I was not thinking Rich Razzelberry but it works beautifully together with my Tempting Turquoise!
Have a fab Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Oh, Hello, Petite Petals, Wacky Wishes, Flower Shop
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, and  Tempting Turquoise
Ink:Rich Razzelberry, and  Tempting Turquoise
Petite petals punch, Pansy punch, rhinestone, Framed Tulips emboss folder



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Windy! Your interpretation of the sketch is awesome! I love this card. The colors, the embossing, the stamping and the flower are WOW! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The razzleberry is fabulous with the turquoise! Great card for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Beautiful colors!! I love the embossing the pretty flower! Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete