Friday, April 18, 2014

FMS132 Grunge Butterfly










I had my Butterfly die out so when saw this sketch I knew I would use it for the image but could not decide if wanted to stamp on the cut out butterfly or cut using DSP.  So flipped through my paper and when saw this pattern I knew it was going to be a grungy butterfly card!  I used the hello sentiment so can send to my mom or my college girl later!
Have a beautiful Good Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Gorgeous Grunge, A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: Fresh Prints DSP, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana
Ink:Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate
Beautiful Butterfly Bigz die, Coral twine, Silver button,corner rounder from Envelope punch board


2 comments:

  1. Fab card! Love the colors and patterns you've used! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So strikingly chic and graphic, Windy!

    ReplyDelete