Monday, April 28, 2014

PP193 Oh, Happy Day!




Great Birthday Card!  For any age!  Simple but great layout,too!
I started with the scraps of Kaleidoscope DSP I had on my desk from another card I designed this week.
I really like how it stood out on the Basic Gray card stock front.
Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by this Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Starburst Sayings
Paper: Kaleidoscope DSP, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Starburst framelits dies, 3" circle punch, Basic Black candy dots










3 comments:

  1. Great card, Windy! That stamp set looks terrific with the DSP you used. A very happy card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this stamp set is perfect for the sketch!! Great combination of stamps, papers and sketch! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Windy! I love how the colors pop off the gray background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete