Tuesday, April 8, 2014

PP190 Three from the Sea



I love this set and have no idea why I waited so long to get it.  I do have other sets with shells and such so maybe that is why I just got it!  I knew right away I would use this set and I also love a recent card my friend and fellow Pal, Ann Schach (stampinchic.com) did using this set and layout. I wanted to keep this for any occasion  so I did not want to stamp a sentiment on the front.  I will add later or not!  I like it as is!
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp Set: By The Seashore
Paper: Whisper White and Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso
Woodgrain emboss folder, distress tool, sponge




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Serene & calm, just like your blog background! I can see why you like this set..very nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing this and playing with my PP "three spree" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! This is one of my favorite "beachy" sets! Thanks for sharing it with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the woodgrain embossing folder it really looks like sand behind your fabulous shells. Such a great card. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete