Thursday, April 3, 2014

PPA198 Best Wishes With Poppies!


PPA198 April 3



Color Challenge this week with not a favorite color, Summer Starfruit!  I did remember there was Summer Starfruit in the Sweet Sorbet DSP and that helped with the background. I then thought of a card I saw recently with the poppies like this in a circle. I used the Pool Party and Old Olive markers on some flowers (did not need to ink the whole background stamp) and stamped. It really needed something at the bottom when I was done so I added a few Pool Party candy dots! Finished!
Hope you have a fabulous Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Pleasant Poppies, Express Yourself
Paper: Sweet Sorbet DSP, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Pool Party
Pool Party candy dots, Circle framelits dies, Pool party seam binding ribbon


3 comments:

  1. Windy, this is so cute! I love that background DSP. Lovely. Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Windy! Love it. Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete