Monday, April 14, 2014

PP191 Colorful Blooms



A color challenge this week from Ann reminds me ...well of Ann.  I am speaking of my friend Ann Schach from www.stampinchic.com.  She is an amazing talent and rocks Always Artichoke like no one can.
I looked at the colors and knew right away that my Artichoke color would be leaves which meant flowers.  I usually do not ink up all the flowers in the Secret Garden set so thought I would give some ink to those flowers this time.  I had the Cabana DSP there beside me already so it was meant to be.  The card then came together quickly esp. since there are dies to match the leaves and flowers!
 I hope you have a fab Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Layered Labels, Secret Garden
Paper: In Colors 2013-2015 DSP (in Coastal Cabana), Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral
Ink: Always Artichoke, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral
pearls, Scallop Oval and Large Oval punches, Secret Garden framleits dies





4 comments:

  1. Lovely floral arrangement! Pretty sentiment, too! Thank you for playing with our Paper Player colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks for the sweet shout out, Windy! Your card is gorgeous. You really rocked our color challenge this week! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, your card is beautiful. I love the way you combined the colors and paired the flowers with the polka dot background. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete