Friday, July 31, 2015

FMS197 Lighthouse Goodness




The words here photo real light but they are much more visible in person.  I started with some inspiration from Brian King over at stampwithbrian.com.  I used the It's Wild background stamp my wonderful upline Mary Fish at stampinpretty.com  gave me at convention last week!
I stamp in Soft Sky on Soft Sky card stock.  Added a Basic Black banner and the lighthouse stamp from From Land To Sea.  I hope you have a lovely weekend!
My daughter is having her wisdom teeth extracted today so we are in for a fun weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy  
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Something to Say, It's Wild, From Land to Sea
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Soft Sky
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky
Banner Triple punch, Basic Black candy dot



2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice card. Love the colors and the background is fabulous. Hope your daughter is feeling ok. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that lighthouse and your background is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete