Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hello & Thanks Dahlia!

I am on my way this am to Salt Lake City for the annual Stampin' Up! Convention!   So Excited!  
I will share when I get back next week!


This is my swap card for general swaps at convention this week.  I used the Greetings thinlit dies in Hello and Thanks to add to the cards. Thanks to my upline Lisa Pretto for the free box of goodies in June I won!  She sent me a pack of Very Vanilla and a pack of Basic Black card stock and a coiuple of rolls of Very Vanilla satin ribbon and the Specialty DSP called Typeset.  I was able to make 66 of these before ran out of the ribbon. 
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Definitely Dahlia 
Paper: Typeset Specialty DSP, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Greetings thinlits dies, Very Vanilla 5/8" satin ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment