Tuesday, July 7, 2015

PP252 Better Get Better Mom




My first thought when I saw this nature challenge was to use this set.  Then I saw Ann Schach's card with the leaves set I just got and wanted to play with it.  But in the end I then decided to go back to my original idea and do a little casing from the catalog.  SU! used the jellyfish and did a similar layout with using the striped silver vellum.  I have not used the sweet sea turtle yet and did some watercolor wash behind in Marina Mist.
This card is for my mom who had open heart surgery 4 weeks ago today and is not doing well.  Many complications since home from hospital and I hope this makes her smile!  
Have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: A Dozen Thoughts and From Land To Sea
Paper: Marina Mist, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Vellum card stock
Ink: Stazon Balck, Marina Mist
Aqua painter, Basic Black candy dots, banner punch  



  



No comments:

Post a Comment