Thursday, July 16, 2015

PPA260 Flower Patch Birthday!



I got the idea for the background from Kay Kalthoff at stampingtoshare.com.  I used a piece of Old Olive card stock and sponged it in Mossy Meadow after I embossed it with the new Brick Wall emboss folder.  I then used the Flower Patch set for the flower and leaves cutting with the Flower fair framelits dies. Very Easy.  Since i had this in mind for a friend's birthday next week, I added the Happy Birthday as a banner from the B. Y. O. P. stamp set
I hope you have a fab Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: B.Y.O.P. and Flower Patch
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride
Flower Fair framlits dies, pearl, banner punch, Brick Wall emboss folder

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Windy! I love the Mossy Meadow wall combined with your beautiful pink flower. Thanks for playing at the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, what a beautiful interpretation of this sketch, the brick wall sponged in that luscious Mossy Meadow really makes your lovely flower stand out.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Maria Rodriguez

    www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it.....this is a super technique and one that I need to try! Love the depth of color! Woot-woot!

    ReplyDelete