Thursday, July 23, 2015

PPA261 A Nautical Birthday

Displaying PPA 261 Jul 23



I cannot take all the credit for this card...my 20 year old daughter helped me design.  She picked out the color combo and the stamp set.  She also suggested I put different color circle behind the circles. 
I really love the new washi punch...comes in handy for a lot of projects! 
Join the sketch challenge this week and remember you can use any shapes, like stars or squares in this sketch!
Happy designing and stamping!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Something To Say, The Open Sea, Hardwood
Paper: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake and Hello Honey
Linen Thread, Neutral Buttons, washi punch, banner punch, 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2 1/2" circle punches, Circle framelits dies 




No comments:

Post a Comment