Monday, July 13, 2015

PP253 Awesomely Artistic Birthday




All the light colors was at first throwing my off but after I decided to choose a stamp set (my favorite in the new SU! annual catalog), it went really well.  I had seen another card on Pinterest do the Hardwood background with the dragonfly and wanted to try it. Thanks Leann Pugliese from weeinklings.blogspot.com for the idea/inspiration!
I decided to try the new Lots of Labels dies in a new way too.  A little snip on the one end gives them a new look. 
I hope you enjoy your day and join the color challenge over at The Paper Players this week!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Awesomely Artistic, Hardwood Background, Something to Say
Paper: Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron, Sahara Sand
Ink: Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron, Sahara Sand
Word Window and Washi Label punches, Lots Of Labels framelits dies  







4 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamping! I love the dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stamping! I love the dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous, Windy! I love the dragonflies stamped on the hardwood. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Windy - I love your feature panel against the hardwood background and those dragonflies are just lovely. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete