Monday, July 27, 2015

Thanks Vintage Leaves!



I am in love with the Vintage leaves stamp set and dies!  This is the first card for my August card class next week and I did a little casing from my friend Ann Schach over at stampinchic.com.  I used some of her colors and only stamped and cut a few leaves since my guest will make two of these cards and I did not want them stamping and cutting all night.  But, of course, they can stamp as many as they are willing to cut out that night!  
I hope you have a wonderful week!  I will be sharing more from convention soon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Watercolor Wishes and Vintage Leaves
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Bohemian DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Mossy Meadow and Delightful Dijon
Brick wall emboss folder, Leaflets framlits dies, linen thread, Squares framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment