Wednesday, July 29, 2015

PP255 Special Day



I wanted to design a card where you can see a lot of the DSP and finally after many tries, I finally like how this turned out!  This is also my 3rd card for card class next week.  I feel so blessed that I won this stamp set called Garden in Bloom from my upline Mary Fish at our monthly webinar a few weeks ago. And on top of that, Mary's upline, Lisa Pretto is so generous that she sends out a goodie box each week for being consistant in posting our creations and I won this beautiful DSP called English Garden.  They coordinate and so had to use them together for August card class!
I also love the Tags & Labels dies and how they nest together with so many possibilities! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Garden In Bloom
Paper: English Garden DSP, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pool Party
Ink: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pool Party, Hello Honey
Tags & Labels framelits dies, hole punch, Delightful Dijon lace ribbon, Whisper White baker's twine


2 comments:

  1. Windy, what a pretty card! I love the colors, and the little bee is too cute. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Love your little bee and your designer paper choice is perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete