Monday, August 28, 2017

Coffee and Diamonds


I designed this card the same time as the brick wall one yesterday.
I wanted to do several projects while had the embossing paste out.
This time I used the diamond shaped mask. I also colored the 
white paste with Always Artichoke ink. on Crumb Cake card stock.
I cut some Coffee Break DSP for the side and then a Whisper White
Stitched Shape circle for the cup.
I stamped on the white circle with the Timeless Textures stamp that 
looks like a circular stain.  I stamped off once with Early Espresso
ink to make it look lighter.
I stamped the cup in Early Espresso and the lid in Always Artichoke  
along with the sentiment. I cut the cup and lid out with the matching Coffee Cups dies.
It just needed something else so I pulled some 
gold thread and layered it behind the cup giving a little bling.

Hope you have an exciting day full of blessings!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Coffee Cafe, Timeless Textures
Ink: Always Artichoke, Early Espresso
Paper: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Whisper White,
Coffee Break DSP
Gold thread, Coffee Cups framelits dies, Stitched Shapes framelits dies,
Embossing paste, Pattern Party Decorative masks


No comments:

Post a Comment