Friday, August 25, 2017

FMS302 Pumpkin Delight




Playing again with my new bundle of pumpkins!
The Pick A Pumpkin bundle is so fun to set, cut and arrange.
I had cut the Tangerine Tango pumpkin open die cut a few days ago but 
it did not work with my last project.  Was happy to start with it today.
I stamped the large pumpkin in Cajun Craze and and use that same 
color to rock and roll my Pumpkin Pie textured pumpkin.
The little gourd in stamped in Peekaboo Peach ink.
I cut several leaves and squiggles in Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight. 
I then added some mini gold sequins and a linen thread bow. 
All of this was arranged on a Very Vanilla stitched shapes circle then
layered on a piece of Painted Autumn DSP with a thick Very Vanilla base.
It just did not need a sentiment.

Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Pick A pumpkin
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, 
Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn DSP
Stitched Shapes dies, Patterned Pumpkins thinlits dies,
mini gold sequins, linen thread






5 comments:

  1. Very pretty with the warm colors and different textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin perfection!! Love this little collection together. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Fall collage! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the group of pumpkins as the focal point of your card. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! These are on my wish list, can't wait to play with them myself!

    ReplyDelete