Thursday, August 31, 2017

GDP102 Painted Soft Sky




I decided to start this sketch challenge by picking out 
some designer series paper or DSP. I grabbed the Painted Autumn 
DSP and this print stood out for the sketch sides.
I then pulled Soft Sky, Lemon Lime Twist and Garden Green ink pads.
I thought, why not blue flowers with lime lemon centers!
I cut the Very Vanilla at 4" x 4 1/4".  I cut the strips of DSP at 3/4" x 4 1/4".
I stamped the two step flower several times with each stamp 
but turning it a few times. It is only in Soft Sky and not stamped off
like I did on my pink flowers earlier this week.
I stamped the centers in Lemon Lime Twist and added 
leaves stamped off once in Garden Green to keep the soft feel.
I ran some Natural Trim in gold and layered a Garden Green
1 3/4" circle behind a piece of Very Vanilla punched from 
 the Pretty Label punch.  I stamped the sentiment from Painted 
Harvest in Garden Green.
  I started to add more gold something but stopped myself.
I liked it it just like this!

Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge
over at global-design-project.com this week!


Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painted Harvest 
Paper: Painted Autumn, Very Vanilla, 
Soft Sky and Garden Green
Ink: Soft Sky, Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist
Pretty Label punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Natural Trim in gold


1 comment: