Saturday, August 26, 2017

TTTC012 Beautiful Daisy




Yes, I have been hoarding this paper and not been playing much
with the daisy set and punch.  Well, this challenge changed those things.
I am playing the bottom row with die cut, sentiment  and floral.
I die cut the squares from the Stitched Shapes framelits dies.  
I stamped my sentiment in Wisteria Wonder from Colorful Seasons stamp set.
I love this sentiment!
I stamped two daisies in Peekaboo Peach, used the matchingpunch
 and layered them together.
I then took a sponge dauber and added Calypso Coral to the center. 
For bling,  I added the gold faceted gem.
I punched Old Olive with the new leaf punch available in the
new 2017 Holiday catalog.  
Love the DSP called Delightful Daisy and this pattern/print is beautiful!
I finished it off with some Calypso Coral 1/4" ombre ribbon.

I hope you have a lovely weeknd!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Head over to tictactoechallenge.com to play along this week!


Stamp set: Daisy Delight, Colorful Seasons
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Delightful Daisy DSP, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
leaf punch, daisy punch, 1/4" Calypso Coral ombre ribbon,
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, gold faceted gems








No comments:

Post a Comment