Sunday, August 6, 2017

Happy Eclectic Birthday!


Well, the last card for class this week is with the Oh So Eclectic set.
I used a Berry Burst base and layered it with a piece of Whisper White
that I cut with the Eclectic Layers dies and placed some 
Naturally Eclectic DSP behind the cut out.
I stamped the flowers and a leaf on Whisper White card stock
and cut them and a few more leaves from Emerald Envy card stock. 
I stamped the flowers with first Berry Burst and then with Night of Navy.
I colored a bit of the stem of top flower with a Emerald Envy marker
 and the center of the bottom flower with a Lemon Lime Twist marker. 
The sentiment was stamped with Night of Navy and I finished
off with a Berry Burst crinkled ribbon bow. 
Hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Oh So Eclectic 
Ink: Berry Burst, Emerald Envy, Night of Navy
Markers: Emerald Envy and Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Whisper White, Berry Burst, Emerald Envy 
Naturally Eclectic DSP
Eclectic Layers thinslits dies, Berry Burst crinkled seam binding ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment