Monday, August 14, 2017

Thankful Autumn


I made my own background with the leaves stamped 
in Garden Green on Garden Green card stock.
I then layered a Tangerine Tango banner with a 
piece of Painted Autumn DSP also cut as a banner.
I stamped three leaves on Very Vanilla in Garden Green ink 
and used the matching punch. I stamped the sentiment
in Soft Suede ink and cut it in a oval which I layered on a 
stitched oval in Soft Suede.
Again very quick card!

Hope you have  wonderful Monday 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painted Harvest
Ink: Soft Suede and Garden Green
Paper: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, 
Painted Autumn DSP, Soft Suede
Leaf punch, Layering Oval framelits dies, 
Stitched Shapes framelits dies


No comments:

Post a Comment