Saturday, August 5, 2017

Thank Goodness


I have designed this card as the fourth for card class next week.
I started with a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and stamped the 
Burlap background stamp in crumb Cake ink.  I placed it on
a Crumb Cake base.
I stamped the sentiment on a Very Vanilla 
oval in Chocolate Chip and and the shell in Crumb Cake and Pool Party.
I cut a stitched oval in Pool Party and layered on Burlap background.
I finished it off with some linen thread across the card.

I hope you have a lovely Saturday!
Thanks for stopping by! 
 Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: So Many Shells, Burlap
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Layering Ovals dies, Stitched Shapes framelits dies
linen thread






No comments:

Post a Comment