Friday, August 17, 2018

Dream Big


For my second class card, I used the Follow Your Dreams bundle.
I stamped the dream catcher on the panel of Grapefruit Grove
in VersaMark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I layered a die cut on top in Gray Granite. 
I stamped the leaves in Night of Navy and cut them with the matching die
to add to the catcher. I finished it with a white twine bow and a rhinestone.
I stamped the word big at bottom from the Follow Your Dream set and 
cut the Dream in Navy to add from the Chase Your Dreams dies.
All was layered on a piece of Soft Sea Foam ran through the 
Big Shot with the Tufted embossing folder. 
A Layer of Whisper White and then a Navy base finished it off.
I really like the texture and layers in this card.
Thanks for stopping by and don't stop chasing your dreams!
Windy  
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Follow Your Dreams
ink: VersaMark, Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White,
Grapefruit Grove, Soft Sea Foam, Gray Granite
Chase Your Dreams dies, Whisper White twine, rhinestone

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! You've made me take another look at this bundle.

    ReplyDelete