Monday, August 20, 2018

Greatest Tropical Suite


Last card for class using my fav suite-Tropical Escape!
I layered a great print on the white base- cut 3" by 5 1/2".
I stamped the sentiment on white in Shaded Spruce and 
punched it out with the Tailored Tag punch. I added some 
Shaded Spruce leaves cut from the dies called Tropical thinlits.
I inked the big leaves in Granny Apple Green and sponged 
some Shaded Spruce on them before stamping on white. 
I stamped the flowers in two pinks-Blushing Bride and Berry Burst.
I finished off with a little linen thread bow.
My guests for class can pick the paper from the awesome prints to 
use on each of their cards. 
Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Tropical Chic
Paper: Whisper White, Tropical Escape DSP, Shaded Spruce
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Blushing Bride,
Berry Burst
Tropical dies, Tailored Tag punch, linen thread



2 comments:

  1. You've made some gorgeous projects with this bundle, Windy! I LOVE this project - your layering is perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete