Thursday, August 23, 2018

GDP152 Beautiful Day In Purple


It was easy to CASE Janneke's card
because I love purple.
I combined Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather here for double purple.
I used Grape for the doily die and the layer under background.
I stamped the sentiment from Love What You Do in Heather
 on white card stock and cut it out with a circle die. 
I stamped the flower from Beautiful Promenade in Memento Tuxedo Black
 on white card stock and and colored it with
 my Heather Stampin Blends marker  then cut it with the matching die.
I cut some leaves in Granny Apple Green card stock to add behind the flower.
I finished it off with the little detail strip die I cut 
in the white background to show the Grape behind.

Play along today over at global-design-project.com

I hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Love What You Do, Beautiful Promenade
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Highland Heather
Stampin Blends- Highland Heather
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green
Beautiful Layers dies, Layering Circle dies




1 comment: