Friday, August 3, 2018

GDP149 Blooms With Happiness!




Wow, I stared at these colors for a while and then thought
"I can use any color with the Varied Vases set and punch"
And so I did!
I stamped the vase in Bermuda Bay and punched out with 
the matching Vase builder punch.
I stamped the stem in Night of Navy along with the other two vases,
the sentiment and the scallop shelf outline.
I stamped the flowers with the Lovely Lipstick ink and the step 
two of the shelf in Bay.
I layered the white with Navy card stock and then added it to the
sweet Lipstick dots DSP placed on the white base.
I mixed prints by adding the Navy and white gingham ribbon
to the bottom. A few pearls finishes it off.
Sweet card!
Like how it turned out!
Go play along with this fun color challenge over at 
global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Varied Vases
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Lovely Lipstick
Paper: In color DSP pack, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Vase builder punch, Night of Navy gingham ribbon, pearls 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful use of these colors! Love your clean, crisp card! <3

    ReplyDelete