Thursday, August 16, 2018

Wild For Animal Expedition Suite


This is my first card for classes next week.  
I wanted a layout where my guest could stamp any of the 
great sentiments in this set called Animal Outings.
I stamped the rhino in Memento Black on white card stock
and colored it with my Stampin Blends.
I cut it out along with some Call Me Clover colored branches
with matching dies. 
I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Animal Expedition DSP
in Memento Black and layered it with Calypso Coral card stock.
I ran the Call Me Clover background through the Big Shot with the 
Layered Leaves embossing folder and place it all on a Crumb Cake base.
Cute card to send for several occasions!

Hope you have a Wild day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Animal Outings
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin Blends-Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Crumb Cake,
Call Me Clover, Animal Expedition DSP  
Animal Friends dies, Layered Leaves embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment