Wednesday, August 15, 2018

GDP151 One Of A Kind In The Sea



Using some new framelits dies, I created this 
window into the sea for you!
I stamped my friend Harry the Octopus in Calypso Coral
on white card stock and cut him with matching die.
Frome the same dies, I cut the Crumb cake net and sand dollar
along with the Tranquil Tide and Soft Sea Foam plants.
A smaller sand dollar in Mint Macaron.
 I stamped some texture and sea weed on the Sea Foam base for the background.
I layered a piece of Tide card stock cut with the middle stitched 
frame from the new for only this month Stitched Season dies.
It does make a great window!
I finished it off with the sentiment stamped in Coral on a white banner. 
I love anything in and around the sea or sea themed
 so was excited for this challenge!

Go play over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by here! 
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sea Of Textures
Ink: Calypso Coral, Tranquil Tide, 
Crumb Cake and Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Tranquil Tide,
Mint Macaron
Stitched Seasons dies, banner punch-retired,
Under The Sea dies



1 comment:

  1. The "Take me to the Sea" challenge was designed for you, Windy! I knew you'd produce something amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete