Monday, August 27, 2018

So Grateful


Country Lane suite is so awesome and great for fall.
I love the new Tin Til folder I use here in Mint Macaron.
I layered it on a Mint base. 
I stamped the images on the white card stock panel
in Memento Tuxedo Black then I colored with my Stampin Blends
markers in new fall colors.
I stamped part of a sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink.
I added some chicken wire foil die cut behind. 
These die cuts come in sheets to cut apart and are silver foil on one side
and white on the other side.
These new products are available in the new Holiday catalog 
which starts September 5th, 2018.

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
 windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Country Home 
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, 
Mint Macaron, Soft Sea Foam, Crumb Cake
Paper: Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Chicken Wire elements foil sheets, Tin Tile embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment