Thursday, October 24, 2019

FF0045 Celebrate The Season




Fun challenge this week over at festivefridaychallenge.com 
I choose Black, Bright colors and Sparkle. 
I grabbed the retired black glimmer paper(sparkle) and cut a tree from
 the Into The Woods dies and then looked for a bright color to pop it on. 
I grabbed retired DSP in Granny Apple Green(bright color) polka dots.
I layered it with a piece of Whisper White and then on a Green base.
I then stamped the sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas in Real Red(bright color)
on a white strip. I finished it off with a Real Red rhinestone. 

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy  

Stamp set: Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Black glimmer paper-retired
Granny Apple Green, 2018-2019 Brights paper pack
in Granny Apple Green-retired
Real Red rhinestone, Into The Woods dies


5 comments:

  1. Such a fun, sparkly card Windy! I love that you're using up your retired products. I try to do that too. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkly black tree! Thank you for joining in the Festive Friday Challenge! I loved seeing your card in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card , I was surprise at first with your black tree. Thank for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy, I just love how that sparkly tree pops on the bright background. So pretty! thanks for joining us this week at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!

    ReplyDelete