Sunday, October 27, 2019

PP465 A Gleaming Merry Christmas




I thought this was a great sketch from Ann this week
and another chance to rock the beautiful copper foil along with 
the Brightly Gleaming suite. 
I started with the Very Vanilla base and then layered a piece 
of Pretty Peacock card stock. I then added the Peacock and copper 
foil print of designer paper. I layered copper foil with another print 
of the designer paper. 
I cut a copper foil stitched rectangle the layer my 
sentiment stamped in Pretty Peacock on Very Vanilla 
card stock and hand snipped. 
From the same set called Christmas Gleaming, I stamped 
the large ornament on vanilla card stock and 
used the matching punch. I tied on the retired bit of 
vanilla and copper ribbon to the ornament. 

Hope you can come join us at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
this week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Gleaming
Paper: Copper foil, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, Bright Gleaming DSP
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Stitched Rectangle dies, Gleaming Ornaments punch pack,
Copper trim ribbon 

8 comments:

  1. Such a great take on this sketch! Love this paper and your card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Windy - these papers are stunning and your card is a festive celebration of all that is lovely about this suite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Windy! What a wonderful way to showcase this gorgeous paper! Thank you for rocking my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant! Very pretty card for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with such an elegant flair with the copper foiling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...I am hoarding this DSP, it's so pretty, I am reluctant to use it up, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Windy, this is so beautiful! I love the DSP and the copper foil! So festive and certain to brighten someone's day! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Windy, you really showcased these papers beautifully and the copper foil is stunning. fabulous card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete