Thursday, October 3, 2019

GDP209 Gleaming Ornaments




I stared into the abyss for a while as I tried to think of what
to do with this color combo.
  It is three bright colors together so thought was necessary!  
I decided the ornaments would work beautifully.
I grabbed my Christmas Gleaming stamp set and stamped the 
large ornament on white and Real Red card stock and use the matching punch.
I also punched out a small ornament in Blueberry Bushel foil paper.
I added these to the water colored background in Blueberry on
shimmer white card stock. I stamped the sentiment from same set 
in Blueberry on white card stock and hand snipped it out.
I hand snipped the holly after stamping on white in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I colored it with Stampin Blends markers in Real Red and Call Me Clover.
I layered all on a piece of Blueberry Bushel foil and then a white base.

Hope you can play along over at global-design-project.com 
this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Gleaming
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blueberry Bushel,
Real Red
Stampin Blends markers- Real Red, Call Me Clover
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Noble Peacock foil sheets
in Blueberry Bushel, shimmer white
red rhinestone, Christmas Ornaments punch pack, aqua painter






2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful collage of ornaments. Love your use of these colors. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! You did a great job of combining the colors.

    ReplyDelete