Tuesday, October 15, 2019

CTS175 & Fabfri174 Wicked






Loved combining these two challenges and how the card came out!
I was not sure what to do for the color challenge but the use of the 
trees from Into The Woods dies did pop into my head for the sketch.
I started with the white background and stamped the splatter stamp in
Melon Mambo ink from the Artisan Textures stamp set.
I then cut 5 Basic Black trees from the Into The Woods dies
to line across before adding a double Wicked die in 
Basic Black card stock with Pumpkin Pie card stock. 
I added the Melon Mambo spider to the bottom and gave him some 
bling with a black rhinestone!
I layered the white background on a piece of Basic Black and then a 
Melon Mambo base. 
Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
for the sketch challenge this week
as well as fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com for the 
color challenge!

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Artisan Textures
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie,
and Basic Black
Wicked dies, Into The Woods dies, black rhinestone



3 comments:

  1. What a perfect combo of challenges and you executed both wonderfully! I like the spooky trees paired with the brighter colors and the spider is adorable...I mean scary :) Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun way to showcase these trees! I love how you've used these colors, Windy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Windy - love those scary trees and the two-tone "wicked," lol - perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete