Saturday, October 12, 2019

Peaceful Boughs Suite


For my fourth card for classes next week, I used the new Peaceful Boughs
bundle in two greens- Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz 
along with the lovely Poppy Parade. I used a Poppy Parade base
 and added a piece of Whisper White card stock plus a Garden Green with the
Poppy ribbon wrapped around. On the Green background,
I stamped in the same color one f the branches from the stamp set
a few times. I then added die cut branches in the same green plus Pizzazz.
I stamped the pine cones in Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake card stock
and cut them with the same dies called Beautiful Boughs. 
Not really sure if like my pine cone placement but I got three on there.
I cut the white label with the same dies after stamping the sentiment in Poppy.

Hope you have a blessed Saturday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Peaceful Boughs
Ink: Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green,
Poppy Parade, and Whisper White
Beautiful Boughs dies, Poppy Parade weave ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment