Monday, October 14, 2019

Holy Night


I had to do a card in purple for card classes!
Last card for this week and I used the So Many Stars bundle.
I started with the white base and added a Gorgeous Grape
piece of car stock before layering on the white background.
I stamped with the silver ink the mini stars stamp over the top of the 
background. I stamped the sentiment in Grape on the bottom.
I wanted to use this layout so my guest could pick any sentiment
from the set (or another set) to place on their creation.
I stamped to size stars in Grape ink and cut them with the 
Stitched Stars dies. I cut two stars from the Grape card stock
plus one in vellum.  The vellum is added to the large Grape star.
I finished it off with a metallic pearl in silver.

Hope you have a blessed Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: So Many Stars
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Encore silver 
Paper: vellum, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Stitched Stars dies, Metallic pearls-silver

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I would have never expected this color combination from you, but I like it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a beautiful card! I really like it! Thanks for sharing!
    Sunshine
    ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, I loved this card when you posted in the gallery, and I love it again on Mary's blog! Absolutely gorgeous Pal!

    ReplyDelete