Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Joyful Christmas


I played more with the Toile Tidings DSP and the large 
ruched ribbon in Real Red. I layered the designer paper on a 
piece of Real Red and then a Garden Green base. 
I ran the ribbon around before attaching. 
I cut the Stitched Nested Labels dies in Green and Very Vanilla
and stamped the Beauty & Joy topiary on in Smoky Slate for the 
pot, Garden Green for the leaves/holly, and Real Red for the holly berries
along with Soft Suede ink for the branch/trunk. 
I added a red rhinestone to the top of the tree for some bling.
I cut the circle with the Layering Circles dies in Vanilla and Red(scallop).
I added more red rhinestones for more bling of course!
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Real Red.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely 1st Day of October!
Windy

Stamp set: Beauty & Joy
Ink: Smoky Slate, Soft Suede, Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Toile Tidings DSP, Very Vanilla, Garden Green and Real Red
Layering Circle dies, red rhinestones, Stitched Nested Labels dies
1" Real Red ruched ribbon 


No comments:

Post a Comment