Friday, October 18, 2019

GDP211 Always & Forever

GDP211

I designed this card for my daughter to give a friend
at her bridal shower. The wedding is all in black and white so 
I thought the card should be, too. 
I started with the thick white base and layered a piece of 
Basic Black card stock then a piece of Whisper White 
embossed with the Tufted emboss folder. 
I cut the Black Stitched Nested Label and then stamped the 
image from a retired set called This Day Forward in VersaMark ink.
I heat embossed the image in white emboss powder with the heat tool.
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black on a strip of white.
I finished it off with some black gems. 

I hope you can play along over at global-design-project.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: This Day Forward
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
heat tool, white emboss powder, black gems,
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Tufted emboss folder


No comments:

Post a Comment