Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Card Boxes


I made these boxes for the ladies that come to my card classes to carry home their Christmas cards this week.  Easy box design with vanilla bottom and Lucky Limeade card stock on top.  Great way to use up old retired card stock.  For the bow I used retired DSP.  Love using the SU! bow die.  But what I am most proud of is printing some tags from MDS (My Digital Studio).  Mostly because I do not use this resource like I should.  I layered on a die and put ribbon on top to make a tag.  I attached to box with small glue dot some the recipient could take off and use on another gift box or bag.
Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

MDS-Very Merry twenty -five designer tags
Paper-Lucky Limeade(retired), Naturals Vanilla, Candlelight DSP (retired), and Real Red
Gift Bows Bigz L die, Labels framelits dies, Real Red ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Your 'card ladies' are so very lucky with all the great boxes and containers you make for them. These are very cute!

    ReplyDelete