Thursday, November 28, 2013

PPA181 You're The Best!


Cool sketch from Nicole Watts this week!  I decided I would get some help from my designer paper for this one!  It really turned out well and then I thought I would stay with the modern feel, so I choose this stamp set and I thought it turned out rather cool or groovy or at least interesting to look at!
I really hope you and yours have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving!
Thanks for stopping by with that second piece of pie!
Windy

Stamp Set: Hello, Lovely
Paper: Smoky Slate textured card stock, Whisper White and Strawberry Slush
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Lots o' hand cutting!!!


4 comments:

  1. Really like the combo of Smoky Slate and Strawberry Slush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors on this Windy! Great job and so on trend. Thanks for playing PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Windy!!! Love the bright and clean look!! Very clever!!

    ReplyDelete