Friday, November 15, 2013

FMS112 Celebrate




I liked this sketch.  It was just different and since I knew my theme it was an easy and fast card to make.  I only had to choose my colors.  I wanted a blue/green combo and a yellow always goes well.  I would normally grab first Midnight Muse, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit because I know they coordinate together with out having to look at my color coach.  But I thought about Wild Wasabi and how I never seem to use it.  I like how simple but bold it turned out.  The ink splashes do not show up so well here in the photo in Delightful Daffodil but they help give some texture to background.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Blessed Friday!
Windy

Stamp sets: Sketched Birthday, Six-sided Sampler, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Whisper White and Island Indigo textured card stock
Ink: Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, and Delightful Daffodil
Candy Dots, hexagon punch

2 comments:

  1. Great card Windy! Love that colour combination! I really like your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete