Sunday, November 10, 2013

Special Card for a Special Friend



I wanted to make a special card with many layers for my friend Michaelle!  She is so wonderful and a great friend to me!  I have been stamping with her for many years (like 8 or 9) and so glad I get to see her several times a month to continue our hobby together. This card measures 5" square.
Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Sets: Express Yourself and Stippled Blossoms
Paper: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, and Etcetera DSP
Ink: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Very Vanilla button, linen thread, Circle framelits dies, Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper emboss folder (retired)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to be one of your special friends! This card is even more beautiful in person. I love it!

    ReplyDelete