Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Take On The Springtime Hello Kit


It is hard to get a photo of something so long.  I draped the garland over a photo of my college girl for you to see some details.  I was asked to put this Springtime Hello Simply Created Garland kit together for a review and was surprised to find it was fun to assemble and there are so many parts that you can make several garlands for the one kit.  It comes with a 10' piece of linen thread and I cut it in half for the above garland.  I used the pieces that mostly had the coral and cantaloupe colors and there is a whole sheet of starfruit, gray and artichoke left for another garland.  The pieces are pre-cut and pre-scored and self adhesive so all I needed was my glue dots to adhere the buttons. I stamped on a few pieces after placed on the garland with the Springtime Hello stamp set.  


I think it is a wonderful kit for the price- $8.95 item# 133330 especially since you will get plenty of parts to make one very long or several smaller garlands if you choose. 
Thanks foe stopping by and have a blessed Wednesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment