Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Scallop Tag Topper Punch Card



I can't believe it is already February 19th...today is my birthday!!!!  I am planning on lunch with a friend and out to a great dinner tonight with my two favorite guys!  I hope your day is special, too!


This is the card we made at stamp club Monday night.  Well, the ladies made the base using the scallop tag topper punch and then they decorated the way they wanted.  I loved the cards Kay Kalthoff at  http://www.stampingtoshare.com
made and so I cased from her.  Lately, I am not adding ribbon much to my cards or projects but this is a great way to add ribbon and make a statement!
Thanks for stopping by this Wednesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Happy Watercolor
Paper: Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Specialty Edition (vintage)
Ink: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Black StaZon
Daffodil Delight ribbon (vintage), Scallop Tag topper punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment