Friday, February 28, 2014

FMS125 Better Place for a Thank You


I usually do not make a monochromatic card but I thought it would work well with this DSP.  I started by going through my scraps of DSP (of which I have many) and then I just need to decided what would work at the bottom corner.  I did want something on a circle and since I am still making and mailing out thank you cards from my birthday last week, I thought this sentiment would be in order. 
I hope you have a wonderful Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Starburst Sayings
Paper: Fresh Prints paper stack, Whisper White and Coastal Cabana
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Circle and Starburst framelits dies, white baker's twine 


4 comments:

  1. Windy, I love this card! It is so bright and fresh looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous monochromatic card! Coastal Cabana is such a beautiful color! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love monochromatic cards, especially when the color is Coastal Cabana! :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete