Thursday, February 27, 2014

PPA193 Thank You!




When I saw this sketch challenge by Nicole Watts, I knew what element I would use on the panel in a three count.  I have been using the Petite Petals set and punch a lot lately.  I already had this card base and the emboss paper on attached sitting on my desk for a few weeks.  So it was easy to add the panel and flowers to it.  I hope you have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp Sets: Itty Bitty Banners and Petite Petals
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White and Pool Party
Ink: Pool Party and Crisp Cantaloupe
Petite Petals punch, 1 1/4" scallop circle punch, rhinestones, Bitty Banner framelits dies, Pretty Print emboss folder (vintage)



3 comments:

  1. Cute cute card Windy! You and I were on the same page this week with our cards! Thanks for playing with the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Windy! I ended up using this stamp set and punch too but it was my first time inking it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Windy! Love the soft colors, and that's my favorite embossing folder. Hope they bring it back in the annual catalog! Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete