Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Indescribable Gift

Card 3 for March card class and our Easter card!  I usually do not use the Melon Mambo color for anything and I have not used my blendie markers in this color until now.  I think them dark and again since I do not usually reach for this color, they have not been on my radar.  However, I reached for them for this card and very happy I did! 


They were the perfect color for what I had envisioned for this card and Easter!
I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Indescribable Gift
Paper: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
Blendie markers: Bronze, Ivory, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi
Oval, Labels and Bitty Banners framelits dies
Corner rounder, Jute ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment