Thursday, February 19, 2015

PPA240 Happy Birthday To Me!




Yes, I am a little older today!  Here's a pic of me with my new bag!
I ordered it for my present and when it came I started using it right away....that's how I roll!









When I first saw this sketch, I thought about birthday balloons and wanted to make a card with the Celebrate Today set and three balloons but then realized a friend borrowed that set.  My Best Day Ever set was sitting there unused and calling to me.  Great decision since have matching paper and accessories so card came together quickly!
Love when that happens!
Join in the sketch this week over at Palspaperarts.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Best Day Ever, Crazy About You
Paper: Best Year Ever DSP, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana
Best Year Ever accessory pack-Crushed Curry button, Calypso Coral twine, rhinestone colored with Coastal Cabana blendie marker, Flower Medallion punch, Circle framelits dies 



6 comments:

  1. Great card, great purse, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! That's how I roll, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Windy! I hope it your best day ever! Awesome, card to celebrate! You're right, it's wonderful to have all the coordinating product! Thanks for playing at the PPA today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for a birthday girl. So very sweet! It is only outshined by a picture of the birthday girl and her new purse! Thanks for playing along with us this week, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I love a good purse! Love the DSP selection and your take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Windy. Also love your new Birthday purse! :) Love how you used the DSP, flower and button...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Happy Birthday! I hope it was the BEST DAY EVER!

    ReplyDelete